Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Prison Break 3

The first time I saw the Prison Break series was just the other weekend, since then I never stopped watching it until I finished their Season 2 Finale last weekend and I can wait to see what their Season 3 would be. I think to those who have watched this series already knew the thrill and excitement it has. It’s about Wentworth (Michael Scofeild) wanting to save his brother who’s in prison and in real big trouble. He feels like his brother is innocent and he thought he’s some what responsible about what had happened to him. Basta, you’d better watch na lang and I do suggest that you buy a DVD copy para di kayo mabitin. Damn, I can’t wait to see the Season 3 coming up this September 17, 2007. I watched the first 17 minutes of their first episode and it’s so exciting. Pero I don’t think it will be aired here even sa cable. Hmm… I’d better check that one out. To those na alang magawa, bored and ung naga-collect ng mga DVD series, you’d better add this one to your collections. Ciao!

And Wentworth Miller? He’s sOOoo GAY! T_T

No comments: